Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
Chile has been an accession country to the IEA since 2010.
- Chile’s “Energia + Mujer” programme seeks to boost participation of women in the clean energy sector
30 October 2018
- Broadest ever participation in IEA emergency response exercise
12 February 2018
- Chile’s renewable energy potential promises multiple benefits for the country, according to latest IEA country review
23 January 2018
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
21 April 2016
- Energy ministers set course for new era at IEA
18 November 2015
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Chile participates in technology collaboration programme.