Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July
11 July 2013
- Energy policies can strengthen economies of Middle East and North Africa
27 December 2012
- IEA-organised workshop explores speeding renewables deployment in Mediterranean
5 October 2012
- IEA Facts in Brief: Egypt
3 February 2011
- While Egyptian Unrest Contributes to High Oil Prices, IEA Sees No Immediate Threat to Energy Supplies
31 January 2011
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Egypt participates in technology collaboration programme.