Policy-makers are faced with the challenge of designing socially-sustainable policies, even as voters grow increasingly concerned about the impacts of climate change. How to design transitions that simultaneously ensure social inclusion, affordability, job creation, and industrial competitiveness?
- Mr. David Victor, Professor of International Relations at the School of Global Policy and Strategy, University of California, San Diego
- Mr. Stephane Hallegatte, Senior Climate Change Adviser, World Bank
- Ms. Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation
- Brian Motherway, Head of IEA's Energy Efficiency Division
- Dan Wetzel, Head of IEA's Tracking Sustainable Transitions Unit
Got a question for the team? Send us your WEO Week questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.