This session will discuss prospects for COP26 and beyond. What are the impacts of recent pledges on global emissions and the energy system? How can we raise ambition to keep the 1.5C objective within reach?
- Mr. Arunabha Ghosh, CEO, Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW)
- Mr. Yang Lei, Deputy Dean of the Energy Research Institute at Peking University
- Baroness Bryony Worthington, Crossbencher, UK House of Lords
- Dr. Jan S. Fuglestvedt, Vice-Chair of IPCC Working Group I
- Laura Cozzi, IEA Chief Energy Modeller
- Thomas Spencer, IEA Power Sector Modeller
Got a question for the team? Send us your WEO Week questions at email@example.com.