This session will focus on the outlook for the transition to low-emissions electricity sectors around the world. How fast are electricity sectors transitioning to low-emissions? How can financing and policy attract investment, and support the transition away from coal?
- Mr. Alfredo Parres, Senior Vice President, Industry Network Leader Renewables, Hitachi ABB
- Mr. Pramudya, Sub-coordinator of Power System Planning, MEMR, Indonesia
- Mr. Enrique De Las Morenas, Head of Competitor Intelligence, Market Studies and Strategic Analysis from the Global Power Generation, Enel
- Ms. Ani Balabanyan, Practice Manager, Energy and Extractives, World Bank
- Michael Waldron, Head of IEA's Energy Investment Unit
- Brent Wanner, Head of IEA's Power Sector Unit
Got a question for the team? Send us your WEO Week questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.