25 May 2022 08:30—09:40
- Air quality in Poland compared to the EU. The scale of the problem and awareness of its consequences.
- How has Western Europe defeated smog? Using experiences from the front line of the comprehensive fight against smog.
- Industry and energy; local and central administration; and residents and NGOs – a much-needed co-operation for cleaner air.
- Regulations and standards supporting the fight against smog. The Polish ‘Stop Smog’ programme.
- Smogathon Founder
- Paul Simons, Deputy Executive Director, IEA
25 May 2022 14:30—15:30
Key findings of IEA's Renewable Energy Market Update - Outlook for 2022 and 2023
30 May 2022 15:00—17:00
Distributed renewable energy and the digital transformation of energy systems - Challenges and opportunities for Latin America
31 May 2022 03:00—16:30
Driving down methane emissions from fossil fuel operations in Latin America : Launch of the Spanish translation of the IEA’s Regulatory Roadmap and Toolkit
31 May 2022 15:00—16:30
Driving down methane emissions from fossil fuel operations in Latin America
7 Jun 2022
7th Annual Global Conference on Energy Efficiency
15 Jun 2022