16 Dec 2019
- Air quality in Poland compared to the EU. The scale of the problem and awareness of its consequences.
- How has Western Europe defeated smog? Using experiences from the front line of the comprehensive fight against smog.
- Industry and energy; local and central administration; and residents and NGOs – a much-needed co-operation for cleaner air.
- Regulations and standards supporting the fight against smog. The Polish ‘Stop Smog’ programme.
- Smogathon Founder
- Paul Simons, Deputy Executive Director, IEA