20 Apr 2021 09:30—11:00
- Air quality in Poland compared to the EU. The scale of the problem and awareness of its consequences.
- How has Western Europe defeated smog? Using experiences from the front line of the comprehensive fight against smog.
- Industry and energy; local and central administration; and residents and NGOs – a much-needed co-operation for cleaner air.
- Regulations and standards supporting the fight against smog. The Polish ‘Stop Smog’ programme.
- Smogathon Founder
- Paul Simons, Deputy Executive Director, IEA
20 Apr 2021
Global Energy Review 2021
28 Apr 2021 10:00—11:00
Modernising Energy Efficiency through Digitalisation - Webinar Series: Total Energy Model for Connected Devices
28 Apr 2021 13:00—17:30
5th IEA-IEF-OPEC Symposium on Gas and Coal Market Outlooks
29 Apr 2021
Global Electric Vehicles Outlook 2021
05 May 2021 09:00—11:00
Advancing Buildings Energy Efficiency in Buildings Southeast Asian Webinar
5 May 2021
The Role of Critical Minerals in Clean Energy Transitions – World Energy Outlook Special Report