Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
- Singapore and the IEA co-host first ever ASEAN Clean Energy Investment and Financing Training Programme
31 August 2018
- ASEAN Ministers welcomed IEA’s open door policy and requested further co-operation with IEA
22 September 2016
- IEA contributes expertise and outlook at two meetings of energy ministers in Asia
12 October 2015
- To get most from transforming LNG markets, Asian governments must embrace reforms
6 November 2014
- ASEAN energy ministers laud IEA involvement in region
2 October 2014
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Myanmar participates in technology collaboration programme.