The Energy Efficiency Fund created by the Decree numbre 50/2010 is a finacial instrument. Its goals are:
- to finance programs and measures planned in the National Plan for Energy Efficiency Actions (PNAEE 2016)
- incentivize energy efficiency improvements both on the side of citizens and businesses.
Through Specific Calls ("Avisos") it supports energy efficiency projects in the different sectors : Industry, Buildings, Agriculture, Transport, and Behaviour. Project developpers apply for these financial incentives, if they meet the stated requirements specified by the Call's description.
This Call aims to support the rehabilitation of solar thermal systems in services buildings of Private Institutions of Social Solidarity (IPSS) and Sports Associations of Public Utility (ADUP). Official communication is done through the website :
Were entitled to this grant:
Private Institutions of Social Solidarity (IPSS) and Sports Associations of Public Utility (ADUP) that own solar thermal water heating systems in existing buildings
Elegible projects were defined as:
- Conducting technical surveys and energy audits
- Rehabilitation of solar systems.
Funds to be disbursed by the FEE depend on the efficiency level of the operation:
50% of the total eligible expenditure, and up to:
Type2.2 a) technical surveys and energy audits
- Floor area ≤20m2 : 25 € / m2, with a maximum limit of 250 €;
- Floor area> 20m2: 30 € / m2, with a maximum limit of 500 €.
Type 2.2 b): Rehabilitation of solar systems
- Floor area ≤20m2 : 225 € / m2, with a maximum limit of 2500 €;
- Floor area > 20m2: 300 € / m2, with a maximum limit of 5000 €.
Total Available funds amounted to € 500,000.00 divided accordingly:
- Conducting technical surveys and energy audits - 50 000 euros
- Rehabilitation of solar systems - 450 000 euros
During the 2nd
The four (4
It should be
By implementing and
- Building end-uses
- Building vintage
- Existing buildings