End-use and fuel supply sectors are transitioning towards new energy industries, but the pace of transition depends critically on policy. This session will discuss the prospects of transition in different sectors and the implications for the emergence of new energy industries.
- Dr. Martin Pei, Executive Vice President & CTO, SSAB AB
- Ms. Christelle Verstraeten, Senior Director European Policy, ChargePoint
- Mr Bjørn Otto Sverdrup, Chair of the Executive Committee, Oil and Gas Climate Initiative
- Paolo Frankl, Head of IEA's Renewable Energy Division
- Stephanie Bouckaert, Head of IEA's Demand Sectors Unit
- Tim Goodson, IEA Energy Modeller
Got a question for the team? Send us your WEO Week questions at email@example.com.