The MOVES Programme, with a budget of €45 million, falls within the scope of application of Directive 2014/94/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 October 2014.
The aim of this programme, managed by the IDAE (Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving), is to finance actions to support mobility based on criteria for energy efficiency, sustainability and promotion of alternative sources of energy, including the availability of electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
The following actions are eligible for subsidies:
- Purchase of alternative-energy vehicles, with compulsory scrapping of the vehicle (older than 10 years in the case of M1 vehicles or older than 7 years in the case of N1 vehicles).
- Deployment of electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
- Deployment of electric bicycle hire systems.
- Deployment of measures contained in company commuter transport plans.
- Transport end-uses
- Private passenger transport
- Freight transport