Within Pillar E of the Polish National Recovery Plan (KPO) on green and smart mobility, the E.1 policy platform aims at boosting domestic low carbon transport, through the following main measures and investments:
- amendments to existing legal acts on electromobility to increase the amount of green vehicles in public procurement
- introduction of new regulations to increase the number of EV charging stations in residential areas
- amendments to existing legal acts on public collective transport and public utility bus transport to increase the number of low emission vehicles in the fleets
- expansion and revision of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans (SUMPs) to improve sustainable mobility planning in cities.
-setting up ad-hoc financial instruments such as dedicated funds, equity or debt support for investment projects for businesses to support essential industrial sectors for the development of sustainable mobility, production of zero-emission end products, as well as production, storage and distribution centres for low or zero emissions fuels.
- support the expansion of bus fleets fuelled by alternative low or zero emission fuels.