The 2nd pillar of the Czech National Recovery Plan concerns physical infrastructures and green transition. The 7th submeasure concerns "Circular economy and recycling and industrial water". It consists of:
1) The implementation of a new waste management legislation in the Czech Republic, notably by:
- Building a recycling infrastructure
- Building a waste Energy infrastructure for the management of selected types of waste
2) The finalization and implementation of the strategy Circular Czechia 2040, notably by creating:
- Circulatory solutions in businesses
- Water saving measures in the industry sector
As of June 1, 2021, the allocated budget is CZK 4.4 billion excluding VAT.