Session 1: A global perspective on low-carbon energy technology finance and related policy development
- Markus Wrake, Head of Energy Supply Technology Unit, IEA
- Rana Adib, Policy Advisor, REN21
- Martin Gavelius, Head of Energy, Utilities & Mining, Corporate Finance, PricewaterhouseCoopers Sweden
Session 2: Barriers and gaps: Is low carbon energy technology finance happening fast enough? Why not?
- Hans Jørgen Koch, Chair of RETD
- Eric Usher, Manager, Seed Capital Programmes, United Nations Environment Programme
- Stefan Jakélius, Investment Director, Swedish Industry Fund
Session 3: Addressing the barriers: What are the available solutions?