Workshop on Green Fuels
Dates: 21 October 2019 - 22 October 2019
Organiser: IEA Experts' Group on R&D Priority Setting and Evaluation (EGRD)
Contact Email: email@example.com
The workshop aims to address the following questions:
• What are the energy carriers of the future? (electricity, fuels, gas, solid?)
• What is the global outlook for alternative fuels in a low-carbon energy system?
• What is the trade-off between electrification of the energy system and the request for alternative fuels in sectors difficult to electrify?
• Do power-to-x technologies out-rule biogas and -fuels?
• How do the use of power-to-x technologies influence the efficiency of the energy system?
• What is the role of alternative fuels in sector coupling?
• What are the technological challenges, risks and co-benefits of alternative fuels?
• What are specific advantages and disadvantages of different energy carriers and which carrier is most adequate for which end-use sector?
• How can RD&D policies accelerate affordable, effective and environmentally friendly alternative fuels?
By invitation onlyBrowse all upcoming & past workshops
Oct17October 17, 2019 13:00
WorkshopSixth Annual Expert Workshop: Challenges in Electricity DecarbonisationIEA - 9 rue de la Federation 75739 Paris - ROOM 1
Oct3October 03, 2019 09:00
Workshop19th Annual IEA-IETA-EPRI Workshop on Greenhouse Gas Emission TradingInternational Energy Agency, Room 1
Sep4September 04, 2019 09:59
WorkshopTowards clean and sustainable cooking - The outlook for electric cooking in MoroccoCentre d’Accueil et de Conférences - Rabat, Morocco