Building Co-ordination Group Meeting
Venue: IEA, Paris
Dates: 19 January 2012
Contact Email: email@example.com
The annual building coordination group (BCG) meeting brings together all IEA Implementing agreement (IA) that are related to the building end-use sector. The following IAs participated at the BCG meeting 2012:
- District Heating & Cooling (DHC)
- Energy Conservation in Buildings & Community Systems (ECBCS)
- Energy Conservation through Energy Storage (ECES)
- Energy Efficient Electrical Equipment (4E)
- Heat Pump Programme (HPP)
- International Smart Grid Action Network (ISGAN)
- Photovoltaic Power Systems (PVPS)
- Solar Heating & Cooling (SHC)
The aim of this meeting is:
- To provide an update on relevant topics, including highlights of new, potential and proposed tasks or annexes.
- To discuss and share lessons learned and short and medium term Implementing Agreement (IA) gaps and RD&D needs.
- To discover opportunities for collaborative IA activities
- To give an overview of new and ongoing IEA secretariat initiatives and the opportunity to provide input on those for the IAs.
Jun18June 18, 2019 14:00
Workshop3rd Universal Meeting of IEA Technology Collaboration ProgrammesUIC-P Espaces Congrès (16 rue Jean Rey - 75015 Paris, France)
Jun17June 17, 2019 09:00
WorkshopIX Electricity Security Advisory Panel Workshop UIC-P Espace Congrès, 16 rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, FRANCE
Jun6June 06, 2019 09:00
WorkshopWorkshop of the IEA’s Technology Collaboration Programme on Energy Technology Systems Analysis (IEA-ETSAP)UIC-P Espaces Congrès, Paris, France