Building Co-ordination Group Meeting
Venue: IEA, Paris
Dates: 19 January 2012
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The annual building coordination group (BCG) meeting brings together all IEA Implementing agreement (IA) that are related to the building end-use sector. The following IAs participated at the BCG meeting 2012:
- District Heating & Cooling (DHC)
- Energy Conservation in Buildings & Community Systems (ECBCS)
- Energy Conservation through Energy Storage (ECES)
- Energy Efficient Electrical Equipment (4E)
- Heat Pump Programme (HPP)
- International Smart Grid Action Network (ISGAN)
- Photovoltaic Power Systems (PVPS)
- Solar Heating & Cooling (SHC)
The aim of this meeting is:
- To provide an update on relevant topics, including highlights of new, potential and proposed tasks or annexes.
- To discuss and share lessons learned and short and medium term Implementing Agreement (IA) gaps and RD&D needs.
- To discover opportunities for collaborative IA activities
- To give an overview of new and ongoing IEA secretariat initiatives and the opportunity to provide input on those for the IAs.
WorkshopConference on the Promotion of Women in the Clean Energy SectorSantiago, Chile