Concentrated Solar Power (SolarPACES TCP)
The SolarPACES TCP aims to facilitate technology development, market deployment and collaborations for concentrating solar technologies.
- Solar chemistry research
- Solar energy and water processes and applications
- Solar heat integration in industrial processes
- Solar resource assessment and forecasting
- Solar technologies and advanced applications
- Solar thermal electric systems
Contracting Parties: 23
* Photo courtesy of SolarPACES TCP
Related News & Events
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.