Solar Heating and Cooling (SHC TCP)
The SHC TCP aims to promote the use of all aspects of solar thermal energy and increase the global market share of related technologies by engaging in research and development of components, materials and design as well as raising political and public awareness.
- Integrated solutions for daylighting and electric lighting
- PVT collectors and new solutions in HVAC systems
- Deep renovation of historic buildings
- Material and component development for thermal energy storage
- Solar standards and certification
- Building integrated solar envelope systems for HVAC and lighting
- Integration of large SHC systems into district heating and cooling networks
- Price reduction of solar thermal systems
Contracting Parties: 22
Related News & Events
- Battery storage is (almost) ready to play the flexibility game
7 February 2019
- Is exponential growth of solar PV the obvious conclusion?
6 February 2019
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.