The objectives of the Hydropower TCP are to raise awareness, knowledge and support for the sustainable use of water resources for the development and management of hydropower.
- Small-scale hydropower
- Hydropower and the environment
- Hydropower services
- Fish and hydropower
- Management models for hydropower cascade reservoirs
- Maintenance works and decision-making for hydro facilities
Contracting Parties: 8
Related News & Events
- Modern bioenergy leads the growth of all renewables to 2023, according to latest IEA market forecast
8 October 2018
- Only 4 out of 38 clean-energy technologies are on track to meet long-term climate goals
23 May 2018
- Key World Energy Statistics 2017: Even more energy data at your finger-tips
19 September 2017
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.