Geothermal Energy (Geothermal TCP)
The Geothermal TCP provides a flexible and effective framework for international collaboration on R&D concerning the sustainable use of geothermal energy.
- Data collection and information
- Deep roots of volcanic geothermal systems
- Direct use of geothermal energy
- Emerging geothermal technologies
- Environmental impact of geothermal energy development
Contracting Parties: 14
Related News & Events
- Battery storage is (almost) ready to play the flexibility game
7 February 2019
- Is exponential growth of solar PV the obvious conclusion?
6 February 2019
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.