The Bioenergy TCP aims to accelerate the production and use of sustainable and cost competitive biomass for energy. Activities under this TCP assist policy makers to gain perspective on progress in bioenergy and working with industry to develop standards.
- Biomass combustion and co-firing
- Gasification of biomass and waste
- Direct thermochemical liquefaction
- Integrating energy recovery into solid waste management systems
- Energy from biogas
- Climate change effects of biomass and bioenergy systems
- Commercialising conventional and advanced liquid biofuels from biomass
- Sustainable biomass markets and international bioenergy trade
- Biorefining in a future bioeconomy
- Biomass feedstocks for energy markets
- Sustainable bioenergy supply chains
- Fuel pre-treatment of biomass residues in the supply chain for thermal conversion
Contracting Parties: 25
Related News & Events
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.