Fluidized Bed Conversion (FBC TCP)
The FBC TCP aims to support dissemination of research results on fluidized bed conversion technology, thereby advancing the knowledge of national experts and industry professionals.
- Co-firing and ash problems
- Energy crops and fluidized bed conversion
- Fluidized bed design aspects
- Mathematical, three-dimensional modelling
- Recent trends in participating countries
- Sewage sludge conversion
- Fundamentals for design and operation
- Impact on operation of renewables in energy systems
Contracting Parties: 17
Related News & Events
- Oil Market Report: Quality matters
13 February 2019
- Five Key Takeaways from COP24 for Energy
25 January 2019
- Winners, losers and unintended consequences in the outlook for oil product demand
4 January 2019
- Could tight oil go global?
2 January 2019
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.