Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR TCP)
The EOR TCP supports national efforts to reduce costs of existing technologies and to research new technologies to enhance reservoir oil recovery.
- Development of gas flooding techniques
- Dynamic reservoir characterisation
- Fluids and interfaces
- Surfactants and polymers
- Thermal recovery
- Emerging technologies
Contracting Parties: 15
Related News & Events
- Winners, losers and unintended consequences in the outlook for oil product demand
4 January 2019
- Could tight oil go global?
2 January 2019
- Global coal demand set to remain stable through 2023, despite headwinds
18 December 2018
- Carbon capture, utilisation and storage finally catches the spotlight
7 December 2018
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.