Clean and Efficient Combustion (Combustion TCP)
The Combustion TCP carries out experimental and computational research projects related to internal combustion in engines and gas turbines, and furnace combustion.
- Sprays in combustion
- Low-temperature combustion
- Gas turbines
- Gas engines
- Combustion chemistry
- Nanoparticle diagnostics
- Solid fuel combustion
Contracting Parties: 11
Related News & Events
- More efforts needed to accelerate improvements in fuel economy
20 March 2019
- Are aviation biofuels ready for take off?
18 March 2019
- Railways could provide much greater benefits for energy and the environment, according to IEA report
30 January 2019
- Finland shows how bioenergy and nuclear can drive the energy transition
23 October 2018
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.