Industrial Energy-Related Technologies and Systems (IETS TCP)
The IETS TCP aims to support the research and to promote the results of cost-effective new industrial technologies and system configurations that increase productivity and product quality while improving energy efficiency and sustainability.
The panel discussion during the 2013 International Process Integration Jubilee Conference (Gothenburg, Sweden).*
- Industry-based bio-refineries
- Industrial heat pumps and electrification in industry
- Energy efficiency in the iron and steel industry
- Industrial excess heat recovery
- Energy efficiency in small and medium enterprises
- Membrane technologies
Contracting Parties: 11
Related News & Events
- Progress on energy technologies fails to keep pace with long-term goals for clean energy transitions
27 May 2019
- The clean hydrogen future has already begun
23 April 2019
- Can CO2-EOR really provide carbon-negative oil?
11 April 2019
- Executive Director in Germany for Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue
9 April 2019
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.