Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E TCP)
The primary objectives of this initiative are to recognise and build a community of women leaders in the field of clean energy across diverse sectors; create a framework for co-operation and information sharing among participating countries; and share best practices for effective strategies to advance women in the clean energy field. The objectives will be pursued by collecting, integrating, synthesising and distributing information on promising practices and policies to engage women in clean energy careers and leadership positions.
- Women in Clean Energy Resources and Needs Inventory
- Women in Clean Energy Career Development Network
- Annual C3E Recognition and Awards Programme
- Global Women in Clean Energy Communications Hub
Contracting Parties: 8
* Photo courtesy of the C3E TCP
Related News & Events
- Progress on energy technologies fails to keep pace with long-term goals for clean energy transitions
27 May 2019
- The clean hydrogen future has already begun
23 April 2019
- Can CO2-EOR really provide carbon-negative oil?
11 April 2019
- Executive Director in Germany for Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue
9 April 2019
Information or material of the IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes, or IEA TCPs (formally organised under the auspices of an Implementing Agreement), including information or material published on this website, does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the IEA Secretariat or of the IEA’s individual Member countries. The IEA does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) in respect of such information (including as to its completeness, accuracy or non-infringement) and shall not be held liable for any use of, or reliance on, such information.