Solutions, analysis, and data for the global energy transition
Meeting the long-term climate objectives of the Paris Agreement requires urgently tackling energy-related greenhouse gas emissions. Individually and collectively, countries need to define and implement policies for an accelerated clean energy transition that is enabled by real-world solutions, supported by analysis, and built on data.
This brochure summarises how the IEA – the leading provider of SOLUTIONS, ANALYSIS, and DATA for the global energy transition – is working with countries across the globe to implement climate-resilient decarbonisation pathways.
IEA activities at COP22
Climate change topic page
- CO2 Emissions From Fuel Combustion Highlights 2016
- Technology Collaboration Programmes
- Energy Technology Perspectives 2016 - Executive Summary - English version
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2016
- Energy, Climate Change and Environment 2016 Insights