This standard is adopted based on the title year, but only takes effect in the market based on the following laws:
- Decision 51/2011/QD-TTg & Decision 03/2013/QD-TTg stipulates the list of equipment subject to energy labelling program, application of MEPS and the roadmap.
- For home appliances group: As of January 1, 2014, it is not allowed to import and produce devices with energy efficiency below the minimum energy efficiency.
- For industrial equipment, office equipment and commercial equipment: From January 1, 2015, it is not allowed to import and produce equipment with energy efficiency levels below the minimum energy efficiency.
- For round light products (incandescent lamps): From January 1, 2013, it is forbidden to import, produce and circulate lamps with a capacity of greater than 60 W.
- Decision 78/2013/QD-TTg, stipulates the list of equipment and roadmap for rejecting lower than MEPS appliance/equipment
- For household appliances and industrial equipment: From January 1, 2015, it is not allowed to import and produce equipment with energy efficiency levels below the minimum energy efficiency.
Promulgated 25 December 2013.
MEPS is based on the following:
Ballast Efficiency Performance Factor (BEF)
18 (T8): 3.00
20 (T10): 2.81
36 (T8): 1.87
40 (T10): 1.73
Comparison labelling according to 68/2011/QD-TTg. Data not available
National Standard TCVN 8248: 2009 for Electromagnetic slices for fluorescent lamps - Energy efficiency has been replaced by National standard TCVN 8248: 2013 for Electromagnetic ballasts for fluorescent lamps - Performance energy.
- Building end-uses