- Provide 52 % of the installed electrical power from renewable sources, of which 20 % is from solar energy, 20 % is from wind energy and 12 % is from hydraulic energy by 2030.
- Achieve 15 % energy savings by 2030, compared to current trends.
- Reduce energy consumption in buildings, industry and transport by 12 % by 2020 and 15 % by 2030. The breakdown of expected energy savings per sector is 48 % for industry, 23 % for transport, 19 % for residential and 10 % for services.
- Install by 2030 an additional capacity of 3,900 MW of combined-cycle technology running on imported natural gas.
- Supply major industries with imported and regazified natural gas by pipelines.
End uses covered
- Multiple end-uses