SaskEnergy, in conjunction with SaskPower, in partnership with participating SaskEnergy Network Members, offers the ENERGY STAR Loan Program. The Program runs from July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017 and offers customers financing between 0% to Prime +2% on the purchase and installation of eligible ENERGY STAR certified equipment.
This program is designed to help encourage customers to make the most energy efficient choices possible.
ENERGY STAR Loan Program Details
- Loans offered through participating SaskEnergy Network Members on approved credit.
- This offer applies to residential equipment installed in customer's residence only.
- The building or property where the unit is installed must be located in Saskatchewan
- Offer ends June 30, 2017. Some restrictions apply.
- Standard loan rates apply to equipment outside of the special offer guidelines.
- Full details are available through participating SaskEnergy Network Member.
- Prime Rate as of July 1, 2016 is 2.70%. Prime rate subject to change without notice.
- Maximum loan term is 5 years and maximum loan amount is $15,000, loan deferrals not applicable.
- ENERGY STAR certified air conditioners with a SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) rating of 15.0
or higher will be included in this program.
- Building end-uses
- Building vintage
- Existing buildings
- New buildings