Assistance for the reduction of business’s energy use with technical and financial support.
Incentives are up to 50% of the total project cost , including:
- 50% of the cost of a scoping study ($1,000 max)
- 100% of the cost of a feasibility study ($15,000 max)
- The lesser of:
- 50% of eligible project equipment and installation costs
- the funding needed to meet a required payback schedule
- the custom yearly budgeted $/kWh-saved
The offer is up to $500,000 to help with the cost of engineering studies as well as energy efficient equipment and installation like:
- Compressed air equipment
- Motors and variable speed drives
- Lighting design or redesign
- Heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC)
Steps to follow:
- Scope: A scoping study rebate application is submitted to identify energy saving opportunities in the facility.
- Apply: A feasibility study is submitted to clearly outline the costs and energy savings of proposed upgrades.
- Review: The results are discussed to decide which energy saving upgrades to incorporate in the building.
Completion: A visit is made to the building to verify the upgrades and issue payments.
- Building end-uses
- Building vintage
- Existing buildings
- New buildings
- Multiple end-uses