WintEVE is one of the five consortiums of the EVE program of Tekes (the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation). EVE program (Electric Vehicle Systems) is aimed to companies and research institutes that work with electric vehicles and machinery and the components and systems used in them.
WintEVE consortium aims for winter operability for electric vehicles.
The different areas of WintEVE are:
• Developing and implementing an arctic testing environment.
• Building a real time data transfer system for the testing environment.
• Map and commercialise new services for the electric car industry.
• Testing of electric car technology and techniques in arctic conditions.
• Coordination and information sharing.
- Transport end-uses