Situation in Iraq
Factsheet and other resources for journalists
13 June 2014
The International Energy Agency has produced a factsheet (click here for the PDF) on Iraq that features key numbers on production, refinery capacity and trade.
Additionally, the IEA is making available data on Iraqi production -- and comparative global production -- by month, quarter and year, from January 2000 onwards (click here for the file).
Finally, journalists may also be interested in the IEA's Iraq Energy Outlook, published in October 2012. That can be downloaded for free here: http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/iraq/
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Vehicle fuel economy report identifies regulations and tax policy priority pathways to reducing consumption
- IEA Executive Director calls for new push on energy efficiency
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for May
- Encouraging consumers to make more efficient transport choices
- OECD energy production hits record high, but consumption and CO2 emissions fall