Situation in Iraq
Factsheet and other resources for journalists
13 June 2014
The International Energy Agency has produced a factsheet (click here for the PDF) on Iraq that features key numbers on production, refinery capacity and trade.
Additionally, the IEA is making available data on Iraqi production -- and comparative global production -- by month, quarter and year, from January 2000 onwards (click here for the file).
Finally, journalists may also be interested in the IEA's Iraq Energy Outlook, published in October 2012. That can be downloaded for free here: http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/iraq/
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA launches four-year energy project in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address at G20 Energy Ministerial
- IEA Executive Director travels to Beijing for G20 Energy Ministerial
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address at World Nuclear Exhibition
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for June