2 IEA reports win Outstanding Low-Carbon Publication Award
Roadmap and Policy Pathway on Improving the Fuel Economy of Road Vehicles honoured at London ceremony
4 February 2013
The award is sponsored by the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP) and accredited by the Royal Society of the Arts. The LowCVP is a public-private partnership that seeks to facilitate the development of better policy and accelerate the shift to low carbon vehicles and fuels.
The Roadmap and Policy Pathway reports were judged to have effectively enhanced understanding of the challenges and solutions to reducing road transport emissions. On behalf of the IEA, Francois Cuenot and Sara Bryan Pasquier of the Sustainable Policy and Technology Directorate accepted the award at a ceremony held in London on 29 January.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for June
- IEA brings together energy efficiency experts from across the globe
- Policy support and technology progress helps electric cars worldwide surge past the 1 million milestone
- Measuring the value of next-generation wind and solar power
- Technology Collaboration Programmes: Highlights and outcomes