2 IEA reports win Outstanding Low-Carbon Publication Award
Roadmap and Policy Pathway on Improving the Fuel Economy of Road Vehicles honoured at London ceremony
4 February 2013
The award is sponsored by the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCVP) and accredited by the Royal Society of the Arts. The LowCVP is a public-private partnership that seeks to facilitate the development of better policy and accelerate the shift to low carbon vehicles and fuels.
The Roadmap and Policy Pathway reports were judged to have effectively enhanced understanding of the challenges and solutions to reducing road transport emissions. On behalf of the IEA, Francois Cuenot and Sara Bryan Pasquier of the Sustainable Policy and Technology Directorate accepted the award at a ceremony held in London on 29 January.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address to G7 Energy Ministerial
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips