Highlighting key energy technology messages in UK
5 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to London to present the results of the new publication Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP-2010) to UK government officials as well as representatives from business, finance and academia.
He also made a presentation about the implications of ETP scenarios at a dinner at Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College, London. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with UK Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change Chris Huhne (left).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Exploring the future of the IEA – China relationship
- IEA Executive Director voices support for Indonesia’s energy reforms in meeting with Vice President
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July
- Mission Innovation, a global partnership that seeks to accelerate clean energy innovation
- Lower oil prices are driving down investment and energy efficiency as Middle East producers gain market share, IEA says