Highlighting key energy technology messages in UK
5 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to London to present the results of the new publication Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP-2010) to UK government officials as well as representatives from business, finance and academia.
He also made a presentation about the implications of ETP scenarios at a dinner at Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College, London. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with UK Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change Chris Huhne (left).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address at World Nuclear Exhibition
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for June
- IEA brings together energy efficiency experts from across the globe
- Policy support and technology progress helps electric cars worldwide surge past the 1 million milestone
- Measuring the value of next-generation wind and solar power