Highlighting key energy technology messages in UK
5 July 2010
IEA Executive Director Nobuo Tanaka travelled to London to present the results of the new publication Energy Technology Perspectives (ETP-2010) to UK government officials as well as representatives from business, finance and academia.
He also made a presentation about the implications of ETP scenarios at a dinner at Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College, London. Mr. Tanaka is pictured here with UK Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change Chris Huhne (left).
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA Executive Director delivers keynote address to G7 Energy Ministerial
- Experts provide input for World Energy Outlook 2016 on how renewables can best help limit climate change
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
- IEA Executive Director briefs Japanese PM ahead of G7 summit
- IEA highlights production growth outlook for Brazilian oil and biofuels even as demand dips