Energy efficiency focus at IEA
28 January 2010
Delegates from 25 IEA member countries and the European Commission attended the Energy Efficiency Working Party (EEWP) meeting held at the IEA on 28-29 January.
Delegates discussed a range of topics including changes in energy efficiency policy since the last meeting in September 2009, and proposals for future IEA energy efficiency projects.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for June
- IEA brings together energy efficiency experts from across the globe
- Policy support and technology progress helps electric cars worldwide surge past the 1 million milestone
- Measuring the value of next-generation wind and solar power
- Technology Collaboration Programmes: Highlights and outcomes