Energy efficiency focus at IEA
28 January 2010
Delegates from 25 IEA member countries and the European Commission attended the Energy Efficiency Working Party (EEWP) meeting held at the IEA on 28-29 January.
Delegates discussed a range of topics including changes in energy efficiency policy since the last meeting in September 2009, and proposals for future IEA energy efficiency projects.
Browse IEA news by topic:
- Renewable energy continuing to increase market share
- Transport, industry and flexibility are the greatest challenges in achieving a carbon-neutral Nordic energy system
- Exploring the future of the IEA – China relationship
- IEA Executive Director voices support for Indonesia’s energy reforms in meeting with Vice President
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July