Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
- IEA officials visit Samarkand for high-level meetings and policy forums
12 October 2018
- IEA for EU4Energy Policy Forum on energy subsidies taking place in Kyrgyzstan
27 June 2018
- IEA for EU4Energy Policy Forum discusses opportunities and challenges for bioenergy use
4 May 2018
- IEA for EU4Energy holds regional training on monthly data in Odessa, Ukraine
20 March 2018
- IEA kicks off training week on energy efficiency in Tbilisi, Georgia
16 October 2017
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Tajikistan participates in technology collaboration programme.