Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
- IEA releases Oil Market Report for July
11 July 2013
- IEA-organised workshop explores speeding renewables deployment in Mediterranean
5 October 2012
- Europe looked to Latin America for oil supplies during Libya’s civil war
14 March 2012
- IEA Executive Director meets with US Secretary of State
12 December 2011
- Efforts to restore oil production in Libya are progressing faster than anticipated
15 November 2011
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Libya participates in technology collaboration programme.