Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
- IEA commends Iraq’s plans to reform its electricity sector
17 September 2019
- New IEA report provides practical roadmap to address Iraq’s current electricity shortfall and future energy needs
25 April 2019
- Major oil and gas exporters face unprecedented challenges in years ahead, new IEA study shows
25 October 2018
- Iraqi oil poised to become game-changer for world markets, landmark IEA report says
9 October 2012
- IEA to prepare in-depth energy outlook of Iraq
15 February 2012
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Iraq participates in technology collaboration programme.