Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
Denmark has been an IEA Member Country since the Agency was founded in 1974.
- District heating needs flexibility to navigate the energy transition
6 June 2019
- IEA becomes Facilitator of Biofuture Platform
8 February 2019
- Executive Director visits Norway and Denmark
23 November 2018
- IEA launches the Clean Energy Transitions Programme to support clean-energy development
7 November 2017
- Energy ministers set course for new era at IEA
18 November 2015
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Denmark participates in technology collaboration programme.