Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
Denmark has been an IEA Member Country since the Agency was founded in 1974.
- IEA launches the Clean Energy Transitions Programme to support clean-energy development
7 November 2017
- Energy ministers set course for new era at IEA
18 November 2015
- What’s holding back co-generation and efficient district heating and cooling?
21 May 2014
- Any country can reach high shares of wind, solar power cost-effectively, study shows
26 February 2014
- First IEA regional technology study plots carbon-neutral Nordic energy
22 January 2013
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Denmark participates in technology collaboration programme.