Learn about the IEA's work with other organisations & countries around the world
Learn more about
- IEA and Argentina broaden bilateral cooperation
12 March 2019
- IEA becomes Facilitator of Biofuture Platform
8 February 2019
- IEA and Argentina agree to co-operate on energy statistics
20 March 2017
- 4th IEA Unconventional Gas Forum examines Latin America’s production prospects
21 April 2016
- Unconventional oil revolution to spread by 2019
17 June 2014
Technology Collaboration Programmes
The IEA Technology Collaboration Programmes (TCPs) underpin IEA efforts to support innovation for energy security, economic growth and environmental protection. The TCPs operating today involve about 6 000 experts from government, industry and research organisations in more than 50 countries.
Argentina participates in technology collaboration programme.