- Release of the IEA Insight Paper: "Enabling Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Technologies", in Istanbul, 15-16 June 2015
- The second publication under the How2Guide series focusing on Smart Grids was released in May 2015. The publication can be dowloaded from here.
- The Technology Platform released its first publication under the How2Guide series focusing on wind energy in March 2014. The report can be downloaded for free here.
- The Technology Platform is currently working on the development of the How2Guide for Bioenergy
- Workshop on Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Advanced District Heating, Kiev, Ukraine, 23 March 2015
- Expert Workshop on Biomass Resources and Bioenergy Potential in South America - Focus on Biofuels, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 27-28 November 2014
- Policy Dialogue Event on Energy Efficiency Policy and Technology, Kiev, Ukraine, 5 November 2014
- Policy Best Practices for Accelerating the Deployment of Low-Carbon Energy and Climate Technologies: 23 September 2014, Paris, France
- Southeast Asia expert workshop on bioenergy: 23-24 July 2014, Bangkok, Thailand, organised in collaboration with the Food and Agriculture organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
The Technology Platform featured in IEA News:
- in May 2015: How2Guid for Smart Grids Publication
- in March 2015: IEA leads Energy Efficiency Training Course in Ukraine
- in July 2014 on: Sustainable Bioenergy for Southeast Asia
- in March 2014: Release of the How2Guide for Wind Publication
Last updated: 23 April 2015