Secretaries and support staff
Secretaries and support staff are normally recruited from locally hired temporary staff working at the IEA or the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Initial contracts can range from three to six months.
- Provide a range of project assistance for one or several managers, such as handling correspondence, filtering telephone calls, diary management, maintaining a filing system, keeping track of the budget.
- Prepare, in English, documents and publications (formatting, editing, inserting tables and graphs).
- Assist with the organisation of meetings and workshops.
The people the IEA is looking for should have...
- Excellent knowledge of English, the working language of the IEA, and good knowledge of French.
- Very good knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team within a multicultural and international environment.
- Very good organisational skills and the ability to adapt rapidly to new tasks.
- Good level of secondary education and previous relevant experience.
If you are interested in joining a challenging international work environment, and if you have the above required competencies, please send your application and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com
Given the large number of applications received, please note that you will receive an automatic acknowledgement but only candidates who are short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Successful candidates will be registered on the OECD and IEA reserve list for a period of 12 months.