Stockholm: 21 June 2012
Organiser: IEA Technology Platform
Session 1: A global perspective on low-carbon energy technology finance and related policy development
- Markus Wrake, Head of Energy Supply Technology Unit, IEA
- Rana Adib, Policy Advisor, REN21
- Martin Gavelius, Head of Energy, Utilities & Mining, Corporate Finance, PricewaterhouseCoopers Sweden
Session 2: Barriers and gaps: Is low carbon energy technology finance happening fast enough? Why not?
Session 3: Addressing the barriers: What are the available solutions?
- Peter Storey, CTI PFAN Global Coordinator
- John Howchin, Secretary General, Swedish National Pension Fund
- Lars Bierlein, Head of Program Office, Business Innovation, E.ON Sverige AB
- Berta Pesti, Technical Specialist Climate Change, United Nations Development Programme