Working Party on Energy Efficiency (EEWP)
The Energy Efficiency Working Party (EEWP) provides advice to the IEA Standing Committee on Long-Term Co-operation (SLT) and other IEA bodies on proven and innovative practice to achieve cost-effective energy efficiency improvements in the IEA member countries and key non-member countries.
Guided by the IEA Shared Goals, the EEWP supports and facilitates co-operation among IEA member countries and key non-member countries in the development, implementation and evaluation of energy efficiency policies.
Link to EEWP delegate website
- Energy Efficiency Market Report 2016
- Capturing the Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency Indicators Highlights 2016
- Building Energy Performance Metrics
- Accelerating Energy Efficiency in SMEs
- Transition to Sustainable Buildings
- More Data, Less Energy
- Energy Efficiency Indicators: Essentials for Policy Making
- Energy Efficiency Indicators: Fundamentals on Statistics
- Policy Pathways: Modernising Building Energy Codes
- Tracking Clean Energy Progress 2015
- Technology Roadmap: Energy Efficient Building Envelopes