1. The International Energy Agency (IEA) makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information published on this website, in IEA publications and/or online services (IEA Information). However IEA Information is provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of accuracy, availability, quality, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose or use and no warranties against infringement of the proprietary or other rights of third parties. The IEA cannot be held liable for any inaccuracy, error or omission in the IEA Information.
2. The IEA shall not be responsible for any use of or reliance on the IEA Information and disclaims all liability for any loss or damage to any party whether or not due to reliance by that party on IEA information. The IEA makes no express or implied warranties concerning IEA information, particularly no warranty of accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose or use and no warranty against infringement of the proprietary or other rights of third parties.
3. IEA Information does not constitute any form of advice, including legal, on any specific issue or situation and is not intended to be, and should not be relied upon by you, in making (or refraining from making) any decisions. You should obtain appropriate independent advice before making any such decision.
4. IEA Information does not necessarily represent the views or policies of individual IEA Member countries.
5. The designations employed and the presentation of materials in IEA Information do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the IEA Secretariat concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. IEA Information and any maps included in IEA Information are without prejudice to the status of or sovereignty over any territory, to the delimitation of international frontiers and boundaries, and to the name of any territory, city or area. Additionally, the mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by the IEA in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
6. This website may contain advice, opinions and statements from external websites. Hyperlinks to non-IEA Internet sites are provided solely as a resource and a convenience to you. The provision of such hyperlinks does not imply any official endorsement of, or responsibility for, the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at those sites nor does the IEA makes any warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of such hyperlinks. The IEA has not tested any software located on other sites and makes no representation as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such software.
7. To the extent that the IEA provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party in electronic form, the IEA is not responsible for the procurement, installation or maintenance of any equipment on which the services are accessed by such party. To the extent that the IEA provides any services to a visitor, subscriber or other third party via the Internet, the IEA is not responsible for any communications connection by which services are transmitted and the IEA will not be responsible for any communication delays or interruptions to access such services and does not warrant that such information is free of viruses, worms, or other harmful components.
Date: 27 November 2013