DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
1. Crude Oil : Including lease condensate excluding NGL
2. LPG : Comprises propane and butane
3. Gasoline : Comprises motor gasoline and aviation gasoline
4. Kerosene : Comprises jet kerosene and other kerosene
5. Gas/Diesel Oil : For automotive and other purposes
6. Heavy Fuel Oil : Heavy residual oil / boiler oil, including bunker oil
7. Total Oil : Categories (2) to (6) and all other petroleum products (refinery gas, ethane, naphtha, petroleum coke, white spirit &SBP, paraffin waxes, bitumen, lubricants and others).
DESCRIPTION OF FLOWS
1. Production :
- For Crude Oil, production is indigenous marketed production, after removal of impurities but including quantities consumed by the producer in the production process
- For Finished Products, production is refinery gross output including refinery fuel
- For Crude Oil, demand is observed refinery intake.
- For Finished Products, demand is deliveries to the inland market (domestic consumption) plus refinery fuel and international marine and aviation bunkers.
DESCRIPTION OF SUBMISSION
1. First submission: Data received one month after month end, i.e. the first submission of the January 2002 data is received by the end of February 2002.
2. Second submission: Data is received within two months of month end. i.e. the second submission of the January 2002 data is received by the end of March 2002.
Please Note: The second submission of the data may include revisions to the data of the first submission, however it may not be the final data, as it does not include any subsequent revisions that may have occurred.