|Policy status:||In Force|
|Policy Type:||Policy Support>Strategic planning|
|Climate Change Policy Targets:||Resilience / Adaptation|
|Agency:||Ministry of Environment and Rural and Marine Affairs|
|Climate Change Description:|
The Spanish National Climate Change Adaptation Plan’s initial objectives are:
- To develop the regional climate scenarios for the Spanish geography.
- To develop and apply methods and tools to evaluate impacts, vulnerability and the adaptation to climate change for all the relevant socioeconomic sectors and ecological systems.
- To incorporate to the Spanish R&D&i system the most relevant needs for climate change impact assessment.
- To carry out continuous information and communication activities about the projects.
- To promote the participation of all stakeholders involved in the different sectors and systems, for purposes of mainstreaming adaptation to climate change to sector policies.
- To prepare specific reports on the results of the evaluations and projects, and periodical follow-up reports about the projects and the National Adaptation Plan as a whole.
Last modified: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:44:06 CEST