|Agency:||Energy Saving Programme Directorate|
The National Energy Efficiency Programme (NEEP) was established to improve the efficiency of energy use as well as use of renewable energy sources in Lithuania. Programme activities cover five major topics:
- Drafting legislation and regulatory documents for implementation of the National Energy Efficiency Programme;
- Renovating buildings and updating their energy facilities;
- Usage of renewable, local and secondary energy resources;
- Increasing energy efficiency in production processes;
- Information dissemination and counselling activities.
Last modified: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:06:42 CEST