|Policy Target:||Buildings>Building Type>Residential|
|Agency:||Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism(MLIT), Ministry of Environment (MOE)|
This is a scheme where consumers can earn points while shopping when buying scheme specified eco-friendly products. The earned points can be exchanged for a product or service which the consumer wishes (the product and service are specified).
This point scheme was first started on December 8, 2009 targeting home appliances as a part of the strong energy efficient appliance promotion policy, but the initial was successfully ended, and the new scheme re-started targeting the housing sector.
To be eligible, the level of energy conservation of the construction shall comply with the construction related energy conservation standards and provisions set out in the Energy Conservation Act.
Targeted items for this scheme were included as follows:
1. Energy Conservation Renovation of House
1. Insulation of windows (double grazing by using sash for inner windows, changing the single window glass to multiple glazed glass, etc.)
2. Insulation of external walls, ceilings or floors
In addition to the points provided by implementing the above 1 or 2, more points are added to the case if “barrier-free” reform is implemented with the above reform of 1 or 2.
2. New Construction of House
1. Housing that is in the same energy performance level with the Top Runner Standard of Energy Conservation Act,
2. Wooden housing that conforms to the energy conservation standard in the Energy Conservation Act (1999 standard, which stands in the energy conservation measure rate of 4).
Last modified: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 17:01:54 CEST