|Year:||2015 (April 13th)|
|Date Effective:||2015 (April 13th)|
|Policy Type:||Policy Support>Strategic planning|
|Policy Target:||Multiple RE Sources>All|
|Agency:||National Energy Administration (NEA)|
NEA issued following requirements for provinces to consider while working on their Renewable Energy Development Plans that will ultimately feed into 13th Five Year Plan:
- To highlight the transformation of the mode of energy development and promote energy structure adjustment direction;
- To apply scientific reasoning for deployment of all renewable energy technologies and reaching renewable goals in five year period of the 13th Plan;
- Carefully study the region’s thirteenth five year renewable energy key tasks and major project layout;
- Plan as a whole local-consumed and delivered renewable power demand;
- To accelerate the construction of technology equipment and industrial system of renewable energy;
- To study and put forward supporting policies and security system to support the development of renewable energy.
The main objective of the guideline is to put a stress on accurate planning and accurate time arrangement.
Last modified: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 11:02:06 CET